2008 FJR A - New

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mohan

Reaction score
I see one Brand New 2008 FJR A available 200 Miles from my place (DFW); Its being offered for $10999 + TTL; Do you think it should be any cheaper than that?

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth, Roseville Yamaha had a nice shiny "liquid silver" 2010 on the sales floor last week. Not AE. All set up, marked price was over $16K! A new '08 vs a new '10. Over five thousand dollar difference? Maybe, I don't know. Not many changes in the bike itself in those two years that I know about. They do charge a premium for the AE option, too, especially if you wanted it anyway.

I see one Brand New 2008 FJR A available 200 Miles from my place (DFW); Its being offered for $10999 + TTL; Do you think it should be any cheaper than that?
I'd grab that offer in a minute. I found a brand new 08 in Danbury, CT and they are asking $12,600. Sounds like a great price to me.

I just picked up an new '08A today for $9,999. Very happy with my find.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dealer said $9,999 on my '08 but he wanted $700 in prep and freight. I said I wouldn't pay prep and freight and he said, okay the bike is 10,699 then. I was ready to give up but he tossed in a 25% discount on the top case, heated grips and touring shield.

My dealer in NW Ohio says no more 08 or 09 models are available to him at this point. 2010 models around $13k. Grab em while you can. I am headed out to check out a used 08 blacker. Wish me luck.

I just bought a 2009 FJR A Brand New (Having it shipped from CO to TX), Have to wait a week long days before i can lay my hands on it..

My dealer said $9,999 on my '08 but he wanted $700 in prep and freight. I said I wouldn't pay prep and freight and he said, okay the bike is 10,699 then. I was ready to give up but he tossed in a 25% discount on the top case, heated grips and touring shield.
I ran into the same thing only the dealer I bought from wanted 900 in prep and I was only able to get 15% any accessories.