• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale 2009 FJR For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee-N-Reno

Reaction score
2009 Yamaha FJR 1300

49,929 miles

1 owner

Clearwater LED driving lights, puts high beams to shame, Case savers modified with front pegs, Cycle Shade cover, and full cover, RAM ball between handle bars, tank bag, throttle lock, Dual Helmet  lock on license plate, Givi Maxia Monokey Top case, been modified so running/turn/brake/E-flashers lights are half way around case, 2 Fieldsheer jackets with liners, Couple helmets, 12 volt compressor, CO2 kit for patching tire(never used)under seat, new battery, tires still have some tread left, but soon will need replaced.

Have most of the paperwork for maintenance

Hate to see it go, but been in the garage last couple years, heath issues prevented any riding, not getting better, so time to sell.

NO LOW BALLING, firm price, $4000.00

Pictures can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/km3aur65j86kq0t/AAC67J6sXsGUA3yrnkMdYJUta?dl=0

I have closeup pictures of the car door dings on the right hand saddle bag, and on the right hand mirror.

Any other question contact me, and I will try to answer.