2009 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBlueStreak

Reaction score
Well, its that time of the year again! In about 3 months we will be seeing the 2009 FJR. Anyone know what the 2009 FJR will be?

Last edited by a moderator:
rumor has it Yamaha has noted how well those GW trikes are selling to the older crowd so the new FJR will be a trike also.

But, that is only a rumor and I would never spread it around so others might accidently see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same as the 2008, just a different color. Oh, I hear they are going to reverse the mods to reduce the heat due to excessive crying on the forum. Then those buying new models will really know what heat is again. :D :D

It'll be shaped like an audi. Have four wheels. Air conditioning. Electric seats that go back and forth. A large windshield.

And a glass of milk for all you pussys....................

It'll be shaped like an audi. Have four wheels. Air conditioning. Electric seats that go back and forth. A large windshield.

And a glass of milk for all you pussys....................
Hey - I know someone here who would be first in line for that model. Forget the Wing, Richard and wait for the new FJR.