2009 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in 2010 w/gas expected to be at 7.00..........it will take more than 45.00 to fill up the fjr :eek:

no doubt the 10 model will be a combo of H1 and lithium cells ;) Oh and the color??? no doubt it will be green!

oh the joy of it all........the harley guys can have a $1100 option hand crank to make loud pipe sounds :punk:

It will have two back wheels, impact air bag, a governor at 5k rpm, have a cocoa dispensor, trunk monkey, and weigh 825 pounds.
Yeah but how much of that 825 pounds is the trunk monkey? Is the trunk monkey quick releaese? Does he come with a rack?

These are things I must know before placing my PDP....

I'm very interested as I hope to buy one. I would have bought an '08, but much as I like black, I would prefer another color. My dealer tells me no details about the '09s will be revealed until the dealer meeting in August.

20060703bike2.jpg

09' Secret Spy pic's... Motor is going in the back...Highway Pegs will be first Farkle most everyone will spend Big Bucks on...can't wait

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very interested as I hope to buy one. I would have bought an '08, but much as I like black, I would prefer another color. My dealer tells me no details about the '09s will be revealed until the dealer meeting in August.
I agree with you on the color. Nobody is leaking anything about the color of the 09 FJR, but we know almost everything about the new V-Max. Go figure. I thought the dealer show was in September. I hope you're right. I'd like to know ASAP.

GP