• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR - 1200 miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJaRkie

Reaction score
sorry littlefish...I'm gonna muddy the waters. Sadly, I've concluded I jumped the gun getting my fjr. I come from a dirtbike background. After 1200 miles, I'm just not bonding with the bike like I thought I would. A ride on a Tenere today confirmed it's the bike I should have bought. So, I'll get over my feeling stupid for making the mistake and put her up for sale. Will have to figure out loading pics. Can email pics. Have Calsci windshield, flatfoot, SR357 and MV riser I can addto the deal or sell seperately.

Asking $13,900 with YES

Located in Greenbrier, Arkansas

Phone 501-626-4568

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks old guy. Hopefully I can give a good deal to somebody here and find a good deal on a Tenere myself.

sorry littlefish...I'm gonna muddy the waters. Sadly, I've concluded I jumped the gun getting my fjr. I come from a dirtbike background. After 1200 miles, I'm just not bonding with the bike like I thought I would. A ride on a Tenere today confirmed it's the bike I should have bought. So, I'll get over my feeling stupid for making the mistake and put her up for sale. Will have to figure out loading pics. Can email pics. Have Calsci windshield, flatfoot, SR357 and MV riser I can addto the deal or sell seperately.
Asking $13,900 with YES

Located in Greenbrier, Arkansas

Phone 501-626-4568

[email protected]
I'd keep the FJR and buy the Tenere!
rolleyes.gif
The Tenere is a great motorcycle in the 900 miles I've had to evaluate it but I would never give up a FJR for it.

I'm sure it's mint cond. and we all know what they look like..............................BUT you will generate more interest with a Pic or two.

Sometimes a photo reveals additions overlooked.

Sorry to hear about the news, good luck with the sale
smile.png

Looking at adding a Tenere to the stable myself . . . but selling my FJR just isn't an option . . . I thought about it . . . then slapped the shiznit outta myself . . .

You're going to love the Tenere . . . I've spent months looking them over and comparing . . . they're a great bike

Thanks Old Guy... I'll definately let you do that as I'm not a member there but sounds like I need to join.... now if I can just get these photos loaded. Using Photobucket... tried once thinking I was doing it correctly to embed the photo directly into this thread, used the HTML link but it posted only the link, which didn't work. Maybe I need to use the direct link.... I'm not to familiar with it though...

Well dang it.... photobucket seems to be giving me some trash in the links its giving or my clipboard is messed up. The above link works but I thought the image

would just show up and not have to click it to open. I have several others to add...

Thanks Old Guy.... not sure what is going on. I keep getting an error message saying I'm not allowed to use that extension in this forum or something

to that effect. The link that photobucket is giving me is much longer than the one posted above, it appears its duplicating the link. The one above is what

I think it should look like.... thats after I deleted the other crap from the link.

What did you do to get the image to be visible like that?

Go to your photo.

Under “Image Links” click Direct Link. That copies it to your clipboard.

In the message box on the board, choose “Image” from the tool bar.

Paste the link from the clipboard. Control-V, or right-click to paste.

The above assumes you're using a Windows computer. If not, all bets are off for me. ;)