2013 fjr accessories

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you need help to order from a dealer in Canada, i can give the contact info for my dealer. He ordered them for me and I got them quickly.

BMW prices? Not even close... I'm so glad to have ended my bmw ownership... yamaha parts are inexpensive by comparison.

getting some flack that yamaha made too conservative an estimate as to how many of the 2013's they would sell. A few dealers have told us they're in serious short supply! go figure with this economy the way it is.

That is because they are not on this forum in any form.

Which is a complete and total gaff on their part, perhaps even a slap in the face to FJR owners, considering this place right here is the largest collection (online or off) of users of one of their highest priced motorcycles.

When this group has accepted the new model with as much overall gusto and zeal (yes, 'zilla - zeal) as has been seen here, they could have suspected they would need to gear up manufacturing on the model in mid-cycle.

Instead, what is more likely to happen is that they will increase the price to reduce the demand, which will result in the completely typical modern day business failure.

See... even when MBA types do it right, they can't get it really right.