2013 FJR arrived at Ride Motorsports Woodinville

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well go get it! And take a photo of the VIN sticker. :)
I did just that. Went to the dealership in the pouring rain, talked to the guy inside hoping to be able to see the bike in the show room. He starts walking me to the back of the store. I'm thinking, they must have it under the cover in the the back lot. Damn, they put it on the side of the building with no freakin cover! the bike is soaking wet!! Couldn't even sit on the bike due to due to how wet it was.

On top of that, the dealer is asking ME what are the differences between older models and 2013! Don't think this is the dealership for me.

IMG-20121128-00007-L.jpg

On top of that, the dealer is asking ME what are the differences between older models and 2013! Don't think this is the dealership for me.
Tell them there's practically no differences other then a few cosmetics that aren't worth mentioning and most dealers are giving them away because they won't sell. But if he acts quickly and makes it worth your time you'll do him a favor.