• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt H

Reaction score
14,340 Miles. Clean/Clear Title.

This motorcycle is in excellent shape and has never been down or dropped.

The Break-In Service was performed at New England Cycle Center and has been properly maintained ever since.

I changed the oil at the end of every riding season, always used a genuine Yamaha filter and Mobil One full-synthetic oil. In addition, I would condition the fuel with StarTron and always made sure the fuel tank was completely topped up.

It is essentially stock. I have added frame sliders and upgraded the clutch and brake lines to stainless steel (full Galfer set).

Last year I had Libby's in New Haven replace the battery and add a tender lead (trickle charger is included).

The tires are relatively new Michelin Pilot Road 4 GTs. I am trying to find the receipt, but believe they were installed in 2018 (you can see from the photos they have plenty of life left) (I would estimate they have approximately 2,000 miles on).

It's always been garaged in the Winter and covered (always) during the riding season.

I am asking $7,250 (negotiable).

Pictures here: https://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/d/hartford-2013-yamaha-fjr-1300/7151394634.html