2013 Spring Meet & Greet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys - just a little over a month to go. It looks like we will have a great turnout. There will be an ice cream ride after the Meet and Greet:

Google Ride Map: GoogleMap

Video from last year's ride: Video

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Glenn (MossyRocks), Bill (Mr Bill), FNG, TwinRivers, Vern (Yellowmagnaman), and Willie are FJR riders from this forum that are going. There will be others.

I was checking the photo link and I didn’t see an FJR. Is this a FJR event?

That is great. I look forward to seeing you.

Sounds fun. I'll be there...

Spring Meet & Greet
Thanks for the invite Mr Eddie. See you there next Spring!

Let's see how many FJR's show up to crash your party. Here is a picture of the first Eastern meet up in 2003 when my bike was a one year old.

FR.jpg
Hey I know those guys. hehe

Hey Bill. Taxes almost done, ready to play???
One more day and I'm outah heah.

RV to VA mountains with the wife, kids and dogs. The family forgot who I was during tax season so we need to bond and then they'll remember what a pain in the ass I am and encourage me to take off on bike trips by myself the rest of the year
smile.png

Have a great time!

Hey Bill. Taxes almost done, ready to play???
One more day and I'm outah heah.

RV to VA mountains with the wife, kids and dogs. The family forgot who I was during tax season so we need to bond and then they'll remember what a pain in the ass I am and encourage me to take off on bike trips by myself the rest of the year
smile.png

I'm still planning on coming. Look forward to seeing you guys. It's been a while

(Edit). I'm out. Have to work tomorrow now- :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see the huge FJR turnout. We had 150 riders!

The Ice Cream Ride was a smashing success. 75 bikes were divided up into many groups by pace. As a result, it seemed like a small ride with a few friend - until all the groups arrived at the end for ice cream and all the bikes were parked together!

Thanks to all who stopped by. It seems that the secret of our friendly group is out after being featured in RIDER Magazine.