• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR ES in Plainfield, CT $12,995

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might just be a demo bike. Give the dealer a call and verify. I find it odd that nobody has jumped on the deal...yet.

***************************************************************************************************************************

EDIT- here's what the dealer says about the bike-

"The bike is perfect. Customer bought the machine and didnt want it. He buys several bikes a year from me. Was titled and originally purchased here. "

That sounds familiar, that part about the guy buying several bikes a year from the dealer. I wonder if that's true or just salesman speak.

In any case, it looks like a great price and even though I don't need a new FJR, I hope it sells soon to remove temptation.

Damm it!!! Ya'll are killing me here, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banghead.gif

I can't believe this thing isn't gone already either.

What's the matter with northeastern contingent?

I slept on this. I really did. But this morning it looks different. Pants pays cash for his toys - always has. I'm actively saving for a Gen III FJR (preferably a 2014 ES), not because my Gen I is old or worn out - 'cause it's not. It's because I want the refinements and factory creature comforts. Just because I'm ape crap stupid over that gorgeous red color. Just because.... well.... you know.

At the rate I'm going, I'll be ready to plunk down the greenies in about 2 years. I hope a deal like this surfaces then.

I slept on this. I really did. But this morning it looks different. Pants pays cash for his toys - always has. I'm actively saving for a Gen III FJR (preferably a 2014 ES), not because my Gen I is old or worn out - 'cause it's not. It's because I want the refinements and factory creature comforts. Just because I'm ape crap stupid over that gorgeous red color. Just because.... well.... you know.
At the rate I'm going, I'll be ready to plunk down the greenies in about 2 years. I hope a deal like this surfaces then.
lol. I feel the same way. Except I am retired and have the cash. The problem is that if I spend it now I won't have it later. Besides, my well worn '05 with 150k miles on it is still just fine and already farkled the way I like it.

It is interesting that these low mileage FJRs are showing up at this price. I hope it doesn't mean that the bike isn't selling well.