• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale 2016 FJR ES in Arizona: $11,000

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZcruising

Reaction score
Thinning the herd due to age (will turn 75 this summer). 55,400 miles. Pristine condition with fresh synthetic oil and filter change. 48-50 mpg on "regular" gas. Gen 4 bike with just the right "extras": Clearwater Darla fork-mounted auxiliary lights with amber lens covers, Sargent seat with removable passenger backrest, Beowulf British stainless silencers with carbon fiber end caps, Helibar risers, Cee Bailey tinted windshield, frame sliders, radiator guard, and Touratech tail rack.

If you prefer a more stock appearance, I'll replace the windshield, seat, and silencers with the stock items.

Will assist with airport pickup if you contemplate a "Fly 'n Ride".

Also have a K1600 GT Sport listed in the K1600 Forum. Will list both bikes on Craigslist next month, but want to give Forum members first opportunity to pursue.

Thanks for looking... you won't be disappointed. Will post a picture once this tech-savvy (NOT) senior figures out why it keeps telling me my one picture (from my iPhone and/or desk top ) "is too large to upload"!!tempImageUfhh3i.pngIMG_2023.jpegIMG_2301.jpeg

Last edited: