• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

AC Delco Battery Sale 1/2 Price

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received this Amazon ordered battery yet?
LOL....yah I was wondering this same thing a week or so ago! I'm glad I got it just to put on the shelf!! I just looked at my order status:

Not yet shipped

• Delivery Estimate: Monday April 29, 2013 - Tuesday May 14, 2013 by 8:00pm

I think it has actually moved up another couple weeks since I checked it last! Well like I said I'm glad I didn't need it in a hurry!! My guess is they probably sold wayyyy more than they anticipated and now they don't have the inventory!

I followed up with the Amazon chat, and was told that they were on back-order and that information does not show up until the order is nearly complete, which is when the delivery information changed from 5-8 business days to end of April to middle of May.

And I ordered April 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:
When ordering it stated shipped in two to five weeks (I believe that's what was stated); the price was so good, I didn't have a problem waiting.

The way I see it ----- May be a fresher battery
smile.png

Still waiting-supposed delivery by 5/14...

Side note- I was impressed by the 290 CCA claim...then I remembered a comment from Ionbeam quite a while back where he said no way a 10 lb battery will produce 290 CCA.just advertising bull...

Received an email on April 29th that the battery has been shipped. Delivery the week of the May 6. I wonder how many of these were sold and if the sale will be repeated.

I ordered one on April 5, and it hasn't been shipped yet. I'm leaving on May 11th for a 2200-mile ride down to the Blue Ridge and Deals Gap. I sure hope it gets here in time - my battery is starting to show symptoms of being pretty tired.

Got mine yesterday evening! The e-mail was sent late Tuesday evening, shipping ended up being a 2 day deal from IL to MN. Not to bad.

Ordered mine on April 4, got it today: delivered by UPS. All together, it took 36 days. Wish I coulda ordered a couple of 'em. Thinking I might just leave it on the shelf for awhile.

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts