AE delivery

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T120TT

T120TT
Reaction score
Rode my new AE home {450miles} from D&H today. Rain all through northern AL and TN. The electric clutch will take some getting used to. The bike is awesome.

Rode my new AE home {450miles} from D&H today. Rain all through northern AL and TN. The electric clutch will take some getting used to. The bike is awesome.

How many miles now? What do you think of the electronic clutch after a few months in the saddle?

How many miles now? What do you think of the electronic clutch after a few months in the saddle?
2500 miles now. I like the trigger shift a lot. Glad I bought the AE. Just got back from Woodstock, GA. Traxxion Dynamics did my forks with the AK 20 cartridges. I installed a Penske 8981 previously as well as the full Muzzy exhuast with quiet core can. Also got a Cal Sci tall windsreen and did the Barbarion CO mod {plus 7}. Bought a super nice Seat Sak from LuggageLocker.com. They used my passenger seat to design one to fit the '06. It's waterproof and holds a full face helmet and has side pouches as well. Securely velcros under passenger seat to prevent theft.