• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aerostich R-3 Light One-Piece Suit 46R HiViz/Gray

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had seen this earlier I could have told you it would be to short for you Fred. I believe that is the size I wear and you are a lot taller than me. For some reason when I was a little heavier mine pulled on my shoulders also. Now that I have lost some weight it got better but not totally 100% gone. Seems to be inherent in the suit and how they make them. If your bike has risers I would imagine it would be less noticeable also. The forward lean is what causes the pull in the shoulders.

Edit: Oh and by the way it is the only gear that has kept me dry in any weather.

Most likely will fit Mike better.

Good luck,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
When I bought my R3 light, the 44L pulled in the shoulders and was just a little loose in the torso. The 42L fit perfect (after adding some inserts for my belly-no dieting here.) So in my case going down a size eliminated the shoulder/upper arms pull. Great gear. Not perfect, but great none the less.

Quick follow-up: the suit was a better fit for Mike (Big Ogre) than it was for me, so he took it. And that old Garmin Montana he had laying around got a new home too. Maybe I’ll figure out something good to do with that thing?