• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone Wanna Buy an '05?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure I could use another parts bike. That is mine would be the parts bike and I could ride the low mileage 05. Call me, I am home resting my broken ribs.

Got a 2005 FJR with 32K miles on it. Located SF Bay Area. Come look at it an make me an offer....
I'll come look at it and put a knot on your head for thinking about selling it! :( Seriously, been discussed before, but if the passion has left then it's time to let the bike go. Nothing worse than forcing something to be fun when it's not anymore. Really had wanted to do the BITS ride, but I really do understand. Life moves on. :)

Hans, it was nice to see you at Big Sur, and too bad we didn't have much time on that ride. So as other have asked...WTF? :blink:

Have you listed the bike anywhere?

Gonna try to go see Hycle this weekend in his sick bed. If he hands me $6K, it'll be hard not to hand over the bike. Worst that could happen is he laughs his a** off, and I get the pleasure of watching him hold his broken ribs and yell "Ow ow ow ow!" :D