• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seeking Gen 2 right pannier OEM reflector

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Wondering if anyone in the US might have a right-side OEM pannier reflector that they'd be willing to sell? I recently purchased my second FJR. a 2012 with 32k miles that while super cherry is missing that side relector. While they are found on the parts sites I think the asking price is a tad stiff :). Hit me up if you might be willing to part with one? Much thanks and keep the shiny side up.

I have a pair (L&R) you can have for the postage, be warned Canada Post are pirates though. Send me your zip code and I'll get a cost for the postage.
Much appreciated brother. I know a lot of folks remove the reflectors but I prefer being seen as much as possible :). my zip is 28227, here near Charlotte NC.

Wes, can you send me the correct name or identifier for sending the mail costs through PayPal? I'm not familiar with the process but will get it off to you as soon as you say to. Thanks again, rick
Wes, the reflectors arrived yesterday and I installed them straight away. Thanks so much for the kindness!