Atlantic LD Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gypsy

667 - Neighbour of the Beast
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents,

I have been working on a website for the Atlantic Long Distance and Endurance Riders (ALDERs). I haven't built a website before so it isn't very fancy.

https://www.aldersland.com

The ALDERs folks have held a rally for the past 2 summers. In 2006 they are hoping to attract riders from a little farther a field than Atlantic Canada. Hopefully there will be interest from New England, Quebec and Ontario.

There isn't much 2006 rally specific info on the site as there is still a lot of planning to do but I figured I would tell ya'll anyway.

The rally was at the end of June in 2004 and 2005, but I am not a rally planner so I can't say this is when it will be for sure.

I will keep this group posted.

gypsy

I had the pleasure to be able to compete in the last two ALDER Rallies and plan on attending the 2006. Great roads and a bunch of very entertaining riders.

The 2006 Rally should take place the last weekend of June.

Canadian FJR

In 2004 it was based in Truro, Nova Scotia. In 2005 it was based in Amherst, Nova Scotia. Both years, the route covered Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI. Stay tuned for 2006. ;)

(Feel free to contact the the Rally Master on the ALDERS site)

Canadian FJR