Back home and worn out

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred H.

Reaction score
The wife and I just got back from a two week trip from Texas to Maine.

I posted some photos here if you're interested.

https://www.pbase.com/fredharmon/northeast2006

large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bingo....you're the one I saw on aa boulevard......I can see that shit eatin' grin a mile away......let me guess...you work at american airlines...

Bingo....you're the one I saw on aa boulevard......I can see that shit eatin' grin a mile away......let me guess...you work at american airlines...
That's awesome Fred - I'm envious.

BTW, to those who look at the pics and don't know who Hal and LaMont are, Hal is from Honda Direct Line (does he own it?) and owns this forum:

https://www.gl1800riders.com

and LaMont is the moderator. It is a very well run forum, and Hal is extremely active on it. Its worth looking at even if you have no interest in Goldwings. They cover a lot of very interesting, and, at times, controversial subjects. Hal is a very self confident forum owner. He doesn't mind letting threads run that many other forums would shut down. He and LaMont also have built some very cool project bikes. You might also be interested to know that LaMont also owns a Boss Hoss.

Sorry about the long explanation, but its worth it.

I do believe Fred did the ride on his Wing... not the FJR...

Dang those lobsters are small in Maine... went to Puerto Rico with my BIL a few years ago... went to a little place that he said had great lobsters... the tail on the one they served me had a fan that was wider than I could stretch my thumb to pinky... all they served was the tail, cause hardly anyone ever finished that much... thing was as big as my lower leg.

The wife and I just got back from a two week trip from Texas to Maine.
What... you're in the neighborhhod and you don't say hi? :angry2: j/k
I know some of those roads very well... looks like you took 19 South in Missouri and that looks a lot like Push Mountain Rd in Arkansas, south of Mountain Home. I hope you had fun!

Fred

Looks like a great trip. Acadia has some twisty roads for sure. Going to do the same from Florida in October. Glad you missed the bulk of the rain.

An awful lot of funny looking bikes in those pictures. Still, looks like fun. I have been to most of those places but not all in the same ride. Not even in the same year. Maybe after I retire...... Thanks for letting us have a look.

BTW, to those who look at the pics and don't know who Hal and LaMont are, Hal is from Honda Direct Line (does he own it?) and owns this forum:

and LaMont is the moderator. It is a very well run forum, and Hal is extremely active on it. Its worth looking at even if you have no interest in Goldwings. They cover a lot of very interesting, and, at times, controversial subjects. Hal is a very self confident forum owner. He doesn't mind letting threads run that many other forums would shut down. He and LaMont also have built some very cool project bikes. You might also be interested to know that LaMont also owns a Boss Hoss.

They are also on the www.vtxoa.com site. I remember them when i had my VTX 1800

They are also on the www.vtxoa.com site. I remember them when i had my VTX 1800
Yes, you are correct. In fact, the VTX1800s are really their passions. They are good guys!