Baker Wing-Like Farkle?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappy

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find the subject farkle? I've insulated, Barbarian'd, Cromeit'd, and hacked holes in my FeeJeR. Nothing as fugly as DickF's trun-signal mod of course!. :assassin:

I've gotten it to the point where all I need to make it perfect is to buy / make a farkle that'll bring a little cool air in.

I looked on Baker's site but I'd like to see if there are any other options out there. Done the search thing, both here and Yahooggle, but couldn't find anything.

Pappy

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten it to the point where all I need to make it perfect is to buy / make a farkle that'll bring a little cool air in.
Pappy

I am trying to figure out something on that as well. I'm thinking about using something like the Top Gun mount https://www.fjrgoodies.com/gallery/TOPGUN/PIAA/proto1.jpg and attaching a wing to it to direct air to the cockpit.

Some fresh air to blow out the hot air is all I need.

Ah...the ole' "in with the good, out with the bad" theory. I thought that only was applied to eating and farting, though.