Balkan Tour report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi beemerdons

I'm no expert on France but I'll see what I can do :)

Will it be a all American tour or do you take Danes as well? :huh:
Saludos Henrik, Thank you for any information on riding the French Alps that you can provide us. That would be fantastic if you and your Danish friends could join our FJR Forum European Tour.

We would have Danes, Mexicans, Poles and Americans; Hell's Bell's, we might even ask those goofy Canadians if they want to join us. But, that is just inviting trouble! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

EDIT: I see Mary Ellen is posting so I am modifying my sentence above: Any cute and cuddly Canadians are cordially invited!

We've a Resident Dane already on our FJR Forum in Dr. Rich. Dr. Rich's family is from Copenhagen and he is FJR Forum Member Old Michael's illegitimate bastard step Pappy. I'm sending Rich C. a message regarding this thread, with dates and proposed routing. It's amazing how little so many of my European moto friends in BMW MOA and BMW RA know about riding the French Alps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic report Henrik, beautiful pictures and a well done video too. Your report put me into a day-dreaming trance wishing I was there. Really liked your bike too, same as mine. Wish I had the grey/silver on my fairing. Is that stock on the Euro FJR? Blends very well. I sure wish we had those auto/cycle trains here on the west coast. I've heard they have them on the east coast, NY to Florida. Thanks for your effort in posting your report and offer to assist us FJR'ers. I enjoyed it.