big brother for FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big ears

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Offered a good deal on a 09ultraglide classic. Only 1500 miles. The new frames are supposed to handle a lot better. They have a bigger tank and larger rear tire. Going to ride it today.

:rolleyes: Offered a good deal on a 09ultraglide classic. Only 1500 miles. The new frames are supposed to handle a lot better. They have a bigger tank and larger rear tire. Going to ride it today.
Do you already have the proper riding costume?

biker.jpg

Still too slow, underpowered, heavy, no cornering clearance, maintenance intensive and too expensive. And I'd have to trade my spaceman get-up for a pirate costume. Don't think my wife would like to be known as "Bitch" either. Otherwise I'd consider one.

They are not fast but they are very smooth and comfortable. I still have leathers from my Roadstar days but don't wear them. The intake jacket and pants are just too good. It was like driving a big oldsmobile with a glasspack.

Toe, ROTFLMAO. Maybe this is what I will be for Halloween?

AS to the OP, if the HD make you feel like a teen in love, then who cares what this forum thinks. Ride your ride.

the 09 HD touring bike are much better then anything that was produced before it, but its still a 900+ lbs motorcycle. I had a FLHX and it was a great touring bike, loads of torque, super smooth, awful brakes medium handling ability. I found that I got bored with it pretty quickly, so after having it for 8 months I sold it and bought an R1.