Black Hills Roundup II - Official Sign up List

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23 here

8 from the other sandbox

4 going, 6 Interested from FJROwners Facebook

3 Going, Interested from FJR Enthusiasts Facebook Group

Who besides me will be camping?

John, BTW so not to skew your numbers, I also posted on the FJROwners Facebook page that I was going.

Last edited by a moderator:
John, BTW so not to skew your numbers, I also posted on the FJROwners Facebook page that I was going.
I think I posted on every site available...
rolleyes.gif

It is a challenge to not doublecount the attendees, but I'm working on a secretvsolution, more after in return from Christmas in the Caribbean!

John, it's just me, and at this point will probably be in the campground. I'm willing to share at Bells if anyone is interested. Also, I indicated yes on Facebook as well, so I could also be a double or triple count.

RSVPing for 2, possibly 2.5 if we decide to bring the kid in the sidecar rig. Staying (hopefully) at our new home in the Spearfish area.

BigJohn - count me in. I don't need a room as I will just stay at my parents house over in Belle Fourche.

<p>Me and Wanda for sure & maybe her niece also won't know about niece until closer to departure. Missed Bell's so probably be at Best Western unless something else works out. Guy at Bell's recommended Spearfish Creek Inn but after reading a few reviews decided I didn't want to try them. Will be bringing Africa Twin & maybe Supertenere also haven't decided yet so will be interested in some dirt riding but nothing to serious. Planning on arriving on 26th and leaving out on 2nd. Wanda & niece are planning some serious sightseeing and photography while I'm out riding & may entertain the idea of an additional tag a long or two if anyone not riding is interested. See you there. </p>

<p> </p>

<p> Turns out we will be at Bell's after all. I got in touch with Tyler and was able to pick up her reservation, just had to add a day on each end and all set now.</p>