Breakfast Meet & Greet before Seattle Cycle Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
M & G @ Trattoria Michelli's at 84 Yesler Way in downtown Seattle just off of 1st Ave. (206-623-3885) Saturday Dec. 13th morning at 9AM. Even if your not going to the show, would be a good time to meet the rest of the crew. :yahoo:

Here is a clicky to the menu.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=113002

Michellis's is about 12 blocks from Qwest Event Center.

Trattoria Michellis's [https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl]

This is the list so far .. 37

Panman & Son

ahchiu

escapejfrtist & son

AuburnFJR & crew

Harald

Barabus & wife

vol210 & son

Hudson & son

Beamer Reamer & wife

wingshot

juniorfjr

Duster19

barb

Niehart

happyPuppy

machinist & wingman

saread

bkmcj & wife

fjrwalker

BFehklar

FJR pig

Sockmonkey

dabayliner & wife

n2osx & wife

Please PM me if your intersted so I can make sure we have room a Trattoria's.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a plan. Hope I can convince the kid to ride down with me...Dave, how about bringing your grand-daughter for some motivation? :lol: Nice ride on Saturday BTW.

--G

In if Wingshot gives me a ride. I'll be over already for a Coaching clinic (Sea-Tac), but not driving my car. So will be without wheels.

Dave

It looks like I may be bringing juniorfjr and yes, I will stop and pick up the hitchhiking Duster19. Please add two more to the breakfast group.

It looks like I may be bringing juniorfjr and yes, I will stop and pick up the hitchhiking Duster19. Please add two more to the breakfast group.
Sweet. :) .. The first pitcher or two are on me Wingshot. What a great weekend this is going to be. Baseball clinic, drinking beers, checking out motorcycle stuff, drinking beers and NO wife.

Dave

Sounds like a good time you guys...... I'm jealous..... we have our firm Holiday party that day. (who schedules a Holiday party on Seattle Cycle show weekend anyway?) Count me in for the next get together though.

J :angry:

Sounds like a good time you guys...... I'm jealous..... we have our firm Holiday party that day. (who schedules a Holiday party on Seattle Cycle show weekend anyway?) Count me in for the next get together though.
J :angry:
I am skipping out on my employer's party to go. I see those people 5 days a week as it is!

Looks like Sockmonkey and I are going to try and meet you for breakfast. We're definitely going to the show, so why not eat first?!