Bustanut, this one's for you

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fjr

Reaction score
[/url]">https://
P1040033Medium_zpseac5d057.jpg

Pfffft. You'll probably never see him there. I heard he only visits there once in a Blue Moon...
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He'll probably swing by there with some of his BUDS after he drops his wife off for her annual PABST smear. Of COORS, maybe he would just BLATZ off to some other bar on his FJR. Ah, the mighty FJR, a SPECIAL EXPORT from the far east. Personally, I don't think he would abandon his marital duties, though. He doesn't seem like a GENUINE DRAFT dodger to me. But from what I heard, he's into certain acts with sheep, though not MOOSE HEAD. I'm guessing the antlers get in the way.

Sorry everyone. That's just awful. (Some of those beers mentioned are local to the LaCrosse, Wisconsin area)

He'll probably swing by there with some of his BUDS after he drops his wife off for her annual PABST smear. Of COORS, maybe he would just BLATZ off to some other bar on his FJR. Ah, the mighty FJR, a SPECIAL EXPORT from the far east. Personally, I don't think he would abandon his marital duties, though. He doesn't seem like a GENUINE DRAFT dodger to me. But from what I heard, he's into certain acts with sheep, though not MOOSE HEAD. I'm guessing the antlers get in the way.
Sorry everyone. That's just awful. (Some of those beers mentioned are local to the LaCrosse, Wisconsin area)
I was using some restraint, but I see that the Swollen one, pulled out all the stops! Somewhere in joke heaven, Bennett Cerf is spinning in his grave. For my defense, I should explain that I was raised with two books on the coffee table, the good book and this one https://www.ebay.com/itm/like/131192342076?lpid=82 Sadly, I spent much more time reading the latter one.

Ah so SwollenRaccoon, tis a Pun War you wish eh! Let the Puns Game begin, may the best Punster win!

shittypun.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop it, yer KILLIAN me.