Cafe Racer TV show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg 03

Reaction score
I like some of the bikes they build on the show but the way the show is produced leaves a lot to be desired IMHO. The last episode was decidedly hokey and made me cringe as they tore a KTM 640 Adventure apart and turned it into one of the most repulsive pieces of crap I've ever seen. It also greatly annoyed me when the husband/wife duo went to the range. The wife shot an amazing Walther P22 which I'm assuming shot .22 as it came from the factory but amazingly ejected what appeared to be .380 or 9mm brass! Then the husband shot like crap and threw a third of his rounds into the berm. The taillight they created from the brass was pretty cool but the rest was just pure turd.

I like that show though sometimes it seems they are searching for a "target" audience.

That KTM build was interesting - a bold move for sure. I felt sorry for the couple in the end when the brakes locked.

Next week is the season ending show? Is that like a total of 4 - 5 shows?

I like some of the builds they do - some cool stuff, but your right - typical stoopid reality show garbage they have to muck it up with....

I usually enjoy the show but the last episode was not up to the task.

No telling why someone would turn that KTM into a Halloween bike with brakes that lock up.

Sometimes I don't get what they are trying to prove.