• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CalSci and Rifle Touring windshields for Gen1

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chiefblueman

Reaction score
CalSci large/wide Gen1 FJR windshield, seen little use. You can find a mark on it if you look really close. It's in next to new condition. I'd post a photo but it doesn't show much because it's clear. That and I don't have a host site for pics. Can email or text a pic if needed.

Dimensions are on the CalSci website. https://calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/FJR1300prod.html

It is 20.5 inches high from the center mounting screw.

Probably the best screen I've had on the FJR, eliminates the push in the back and moves the air around me a little better than the Cee Bailey.

$90+ shipping.

The Rifle Touring is clear and is in very good condition with a few very minor marks. Pics on request. It looks like a large clear windshield, no defects that show in a photo.

Dimensions are 22.5 inches high from center mounting screw and 23.5 inches wide almost all the way to the top. Includes the elusive tuning block.

If you're looking for wind and weather protection, this is probably the best one out there for a Gen1.

$80+ shipping.

Shipping weight will be about 6.5lbs including box and packing. Box is 25hX25wX5.5. Shipping from 98019