• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Corbin gift Certificate

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeYork5

Reaction score
For Sale - a $300 Gift Certificate from Corbin. Will sell for $250 - all monies will be donated to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation - Ride for Kids, so your money will be going to a great cause. I will even let you get the tax deduction by donating directly to my fundrasing webpage (the PBTF is a 501 c (3) charity).

Give me a call if interested vs. PM, don't get back here much since I sold the old feejer - Mike 310-420-3009

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale - a $300 Gift Certificate from Corbin. Will sell for $250 - all monies will be donated to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation - Ride for Kids, so your money will be going to a great cause. I will even let you get the tax deduction by donating directly to my fundrasing webpage (the PBTF is a 501 c (3) charity).

Give me a call if interested vs. PM, don't get back here much since I sold the old feejer - Mike 310-420-3009
bump