Davie, FL, Broward Motorsports

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinnie

Reaction score
Sales:

I have bought two bikes from these folks.

My '05 FJR was on the showroom floor when I found it. The sales manager

sold it to me for MSRP + (12, 680OTD), but he gave me so much money in trade in for

my 2 year old Trophy 1200 (with 28K miles on it) that the bike wound up costing me

$5200 OTD.

Parts:

PITA! One time, after going to dealer's parts dept. for some minor apparel (jacket, decals, patches and a hat) was told they couldn't order some things because they came in packets of more than one and they'd be stuck with extras. I called Yama Customer Service, spoke to them. They put me on hold while they spoke to Parts. Got back to me and told me to go back in, and that they would get my parts and I would get an apology. Did and did.

Service:

Typical. Wanted to get some service: oil/filter change, fluids check, new rear tire. "Well, you have to call the parts dept. to order the tire!"

What?!

"Yeah, if they have it just get it from then and then just bring it to us...yada yada yada."

You have to understand: there's an open window on the wall that separates the Service dept from the Parts dept. Not to mention that they're supposedly all computerized.

My philosophy about dealerships may be bad, but I'm loyal only to the one who treats me right and for the right money at THAT moment. <_<

ADMIN NOTE: As always, please review this notice before replying or posting in this particular topic.

Last edited by a moderator: