Dead Celebrities Tour

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WW'sFJR

Reaction score
Put this together kind of last minute Thursday evening.....

Took a group of seven riders Friday morning with varied bikes from Huntington Beach up to W.Hollywood/Beverly Hills/Brentwood area......Did a Dead Celebrities Tour: Belushi, Liberace, Rock Hudson, Superman (Geo. Reeves) Nicole Brown,Marilyn Monroe and then OJ's. Threw in Deadman's Curve (Jan Berry/Jan & Dean) and the playboy mansion. Hugh didn't let us in the back gate this time around..... From OJ's rode down Sunset Blvd. to PCH and up to the Malibu Fish Company. Most excellent ride to the good fish and chips and clam chowder. Lots of traffic, casual ride, should have got the Map of the Stars to do it better next time around. Everybody loved the ride even though I dropped the Topanga Cyn. section over to Las Flores. Sorry, no pics too busy navigating and being the tour guide.

Larry

WW's FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
<Snip> to PCH and up to the Malibu Fish Company. Most excellent ride to the good fish and chips and clam chowder.

<snip> Larry

WW's FJR
Do you mean Malibu Seafood (MSF) or is there a Malibu Fish Company? I dig MSF, never heard of the latter, are they good? Where are they located? I need to try them next.

FJRBluesman,

One GPS waypoint says: Malibu Seafood the other says: Malibu Fish & Seafood either one works for me. N34.03341 W118.734....I can see why the guys like it, the fish and chips are really good. Clam chowder......very good. Get to eat outside and overlook the ocean......good combo. Wish it was closer......

HBLarry

WW'sFJR

Sounds like a great ride.

But that wasn't that commie red chowder, now was it? :glare:
Fred,

It was so good they didn't give you much of it....

Big white fish sticks w/steak fries.......1 was enough, 2 filled you up and 3 was way "off the hook".

WW's FJR

HBLARRY

Sounds like a great ride.

But that wasn't that commie red chowder, now was it? :glare:
Fred,

It was so good they didn't give you much of it....

Big white fish sticks w/steak fries.......1 was enough, 2 filled you up and 3 was way "off the hook".

WW's FJR

HBLARRY
I'll be taggin' along this Saturday with Richard's group to the Malibu Canyons

and for sure he's going to be headed there.

WW'sFJR