Done at the Cigar factory!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, you worked in a Cigar Factory for 32 years?
cigar.gif
... Congrats on your retirement.
Large Cigar factory! 74767787 Tool Maker, Machinist & Tooling Manufacturing Engineer. Not bad for a kid from Rat City who didn't learn to read till the third grade.

A Jack with no Master. A kid with a Chipped shoulder, a man who wished he'd have learned a bit sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on the clean bill of health in your home. Working is entirely over-rated. Even after three years I still say out loud to myself every day, "I don't ever have to work again." This will be the easiest transition of your life. People who think they like their jobs are just people who have no idea how to have fun.

Congrats Kevin! Cigar factory - I like it. I guess I'll have to call it retirement from the Cigar smoking lounge (aka Alaska Air) when I retire one year from now with just shy of 30 years there.

You'll come back for all the tech days, won't you? :)

I think I have only missed one and hoping not to miss anymore!

I have put on some serious miles with some of those folks and plan to keep doing so.

Large Cigar factory! 74767787 Tool Maker, Machinist & Tooling Manufacturing Engineer. Not bad for a kid from Rat City who didn't learn to read till the third grade.

A Jack with no Master. A kid with a Chipped shoulder, a man who wished he'd have learned a bit sooner.
A Very Good Man with a Very Strong moral compass. Congratulations on your Retirement.

If your wanderings ever bring you to the Deep South reservations can be made for what we call The Tyler Room. The riding isn't great but the food is fantastic.