• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dynojet Power Commander (PCIII) Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiderCoach Lar

FJRm'd and dangerous
Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]******* THIS GROUP BUY HAS ENDED*******
*******THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED*******[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]URGENT UPDATE, JULY 10- THERE ARE ONLY EIGHT (8) UNITS LEFT FOR GEN II BIKES (ABOUT 15 FOR GEN I). ALSO, THE GROUP BUY WILL BE ENDING EARLY.

[/SIZE]ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY MIDNIGHT, THIS SUNDAY, JULY 13.
UPDATE, JULY 3- BECAUSE OF THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE TO THE GROUP BUY, THE VENDOR IS HAVING TO PULL STOCK FROM WAREHOUSES THAT AREN'T NECESSARILY LOCAL. THEREFORE, WHEN YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL, YOU'RE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION COULD BE DELAYED AS MUCH AS FOUR DAYS (USUALLY LESS). BE PATIENT. THE VENDOR IS PRE-ORDERING BASED ON ANTICIPATED SALES, HOWEVER, DEPENDING ON THE VOLUME, DELAYS OF NO MORE THAN FOUR DAYS MAY OCCUR.

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED

So I was talking to a reputable vendor that has supported a couple of successful forum group buys in the past about my less-than-silky-smooth throttle. I have a typical '06 off-idle hesitation that the G2 throttle tube helped, but didn't eliminate and he happens to be a Dynojet tuner. Any way, he has offered up a group buy price on Dynojet Power Commander PCIII USB units. If there are nine other forum members (plus me) who are interested in a new PCIII (part #409-411 or #419-411), he is offering them to us for the VERY RESPECTABLE price of [SIZE=10pt]$269, delivered [/SIZE](PST time zone, add $5).

[SIZE=12pt]If interested, please reply in this thread (NO PM'S PLEASE) with your intent to purchase and I'll PM or email (your choice) payment instructions.
[/SIZE]PLEASE REPLY BACK ONCE YOU HAVE SENT PAYMENT

1. 1. RiderCoach Lar -
PAID
2. darty411 - PAID
3. GypsyCaravan
4. Sport - PAID
5. UPSMAN - PAID
6. John T - PAID
7. Quindelzorf
8. tripntx - PAID
9. echo690 - PAID
10. reefkpr - PAID
11. 07sd2rr2nv
12. v65
13. svbandit - PAID
14. BuilderBob - PAID
15. korak
16. ngarider - PAID
17. VMax_03
18. WinnipegTechGuy - PAID
19. Hawk600 - PAID
20. Roadrider - PAID
21. BostonBoy
22. mjac - PAID
23. fattymoon - PAID
24. rockhead - PAID
25. Harald - PAID
26. misalot - PAID
27. motorcycle-ed
28. Toynut - PAID
29. gr8eyes
30. adaniel - PAID
31. KnuckleHead - PAID
32. Niehart - PAID
33. Pizza Boy - PAID
34. FJRONAMISSION - PAID
35. Solo - PAID
36. Herkypilot - PAID
37. CRMH eagle - PAID
38. Panman - PAID
39. cbmoore - PAID
40. OFace
41. OhioFJR1300 - PAID
42. rfulcher
43. 08FJR4ME - PAID
44. Rondo777 - PAID
45. eg23232 - PAID
46. Wild72 - PAID
47. SilveradoSlick
48. Nick2
49. FJR Rich - PAID
50. JDR
51. flying junior - PAID
52. crankshaft - PAID

Finally, remember the following forum guideline:
Posts that have no real Group Buy-specific content may be edited/removed at any time. The reason is two-fold: is helps keep the discussion focus on Group Buy itself, and helps keep GB threads from growing into 20 pages of disjointed crap.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal. I just bought one for $283 shipped, cheapest I could find. Wish I waited.

I think I'm ready for one...count me in.

I have an '05, so the part # should be: 409-411

Now, is the PCIII the EX or the non-EX version?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dangnabit! You do this after I pony up for a PC3.

Damn good price there too, it will definatly help in the throttle responce B)

I'm in for an '05.

I've been considering a G2 throttle tube, but reports seem to indicate that it only helps with the throttle response. Hopefully this will do a better job and save me the $ on the G2.

So I was talking to a reputable vendor that has supported a couple of successful forum group buys in the past about my less-than-silky-smooth throttle. I have a typical '06 off-idle hesitation that the G2 throttle tube helped, but didn't eliminate and he happens to be a Dynojet tuner. Any way, he has offered up a group buy price on Dynojet Power Commander PCIII USB units. If there are nine other forum members (plus me) who are interested in a new PCIII (part #409-411 or #419-411), he is offering them to us for the VERY RESPECTABLE price of [SIZE=10pt]$269, delivered [/SIZE](PST time zone, add $5).
[SIZE=12pt]If interested, please reply in this thread (NO PM'S PLEASE) with your intent to purchase NO LATER THAN JULY 3 and I'll PM or email (your choice) payment instructions once we reach 10 buyers.[/SIZE]

1. 1. RiderCoach Lar
2. darty411

3. GypsyCaravan

4. Sport

5. UPSMAN

6. John T

7. Quindelzorf

8. tripntx

9.Reefkpr

Finally, remember the following forum guideline:

Posts that have no real Group Buy-specific content may be edited/removed at any time. The reason is two-fold: is helps keep the discussion focus on Group Buy itself, and helps keep GB threads from growing into 20 pages of disjointed crap.
Thank you.

I would like to purcahse a Dynojet Power Commander PCIII USB to smooth out the throttle however I am concerned about MGP. Has anyone confimed MPG if one is only looking to smooth out the throttle and not place the bike on super jet engine mode??

Thanks,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.