EOM 2015 Signature Icon?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top_Speed1

Panama Canal Crosser
Reaction score
I'm making up a 50px sig-icon. Here's the dealio, If I simply shrink the logo, it comes out a little convoluted, like:

EOM_2015_50_zpsappkpnpw.jpg

I still have to add-in "Lewisburg, WV" text yet as well

So any input welcomed!?

- I can lose the motorcycle within the State?

- Recreate the text/font to be clearer?

- Move the font to make for a tad larger size

....maybe I'm just too old and you guys can see it perfectly also? hmmmm?. Note to self; eat more carrots and drink less beer!

FJR. At top between"arms"

EOM. Below left arm

Lewisburg,WV. Across the bottom as base

It's not easy when your pallet is only 50x50. Minimal room for anything, let alone fit everything in.

So, thru some nifty transparencies (and keeping it mono-tone as EOM themed), I molded the "EOM" into the top of the State outline. Added in a location star and text.....Whatcha thinky????

EOM_2015_sig-icon_zps1c6qe3e4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Removed. I shall be patient grasshopper....
Looks like no objections, wing it!

Temporary link (copy the image to your host!): https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m215/gokartsrus/Sig/EOM_2015_sig-icon_zps1c6qe3e4.jpg

------Some Sig icon Q&A facts-------

**Remember**

Do not direct link to this image, I will remove this temporary image from my host soon!

Say WTF do I do?

Copy the image, save it to your host (ie photobucket, imgsafe etc.). Then edit your Profile/Signature line and put the image in your sig line. Done

How do you get so many images on your line when only 8 are allowed?

I cheat!, I put (2) 50x50 icons per actual image making the displayed image 50x100. Using this method you can present up to 16 icons

What if I have more events?

Purge! Utilizing the oldest/first displayed (LtoR), simply purge the oldest or most left icon/image. You still should be able to have several years displayed.

+++

I will be glad to make-up any arrangement of 2 icons per image (for our Forum members only). Shoot me a PM of your (2) 50x50 image locations and I will return it to be 1 image; 50x100. NO problems, just be patient!... I do have a real job!
smile.png

-KJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Removed. I shall be patient grasshopper....
Looks like no objections, wing it!

Temporary link (copy the image to your host!): https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m215/gokartsrus/Sig/EOM_2015_sig-icon_zps1c6qe3e4.jpg

------Some Sig icon Q&A facts-------

**Remember**

Do not direct link to this image, I will remove this temporary image from my host soon!

Say WTF do I do?

Copy the image, save it to your host (ie photobucket, imgsafe etc.). Then edit your Profile/Signature line and put the image in your sig line. Done

How do you get so many images on your line when only 8 are allowed?

I cheat!, I put (2) 50x50 icons per actual image making the displayed image 50x100. Using this method you can present up to 16 icons

What if I have more events?

Purge! Utilizing the oldest/first displayed (LtoR), simply purge the oldest or most left icon/image. You still should be able to have several years displayed.

+++

I will be glad to make-up any arrangement of 2 icons per image (for our Forum members only). Shoot me a PM of your (2) 50x50 image locations and I will return it to be 1 image; 50x100. NO problems, just be patient!... I do have a real job!
smile.png

-KJ
I lost several Icons over the years. I guess I can steel them from other folks. That my work.

Thanks, KJ I like it.