F-18 G-Forces

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen that before. It's great of the guy to post it. I have every confidence I would do no better, if even as good.

The office manager at my company has had an F-15 demo ride. She was the presidident of the local Chamber of Commerce some years back, and the outgoing president traditionally serves a year as the Military Affairs chairman, and that person gets a fighter ride from with one of our local jocks.

Best I've done is an old F-4 simulator at an open house some years back. Took off, rolled, looped, and landed in a manner I was told I would have survived, even if the aircraft would need serious repair. This simulator was a real F-4 cockpit and projection screens but no motion, rather like Flight Simulator on a PC, but with a super controller and big multi-screen video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every one here at the office has voted, the F18 ride, more fun than a Roller Coaster. :clapping:

That just bought back so many coooooooooool memories. I never took a video camera with me when I went up....but I am now re-living my "Hornet" experience.

Many thanks for finding that. Brilliant.

That is cool I have seen that before always a nice flight.

I had a chance to spend 45 minutes in a F-18 simulator, I thought I was really flying. Best video game in the world! Also one of the best experiences I'll always remember. Come to think of it I never knew 45 minutes with maximum fun seems like 5 minutes...