• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Factory 2004 FJR1300 vinyl poster, 4' X 6' and hat for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZZZzz

Reaction score
For sale, 4' x 6' thick vinyl 2004 FJR poster and a perfect condition FJR hat.

Both for $40.00 plus shipping.

I'm located in St. Paul, MN. It would be a great Christmas present for yourself or for someone.

I sold my 04 last year and went back to a Ducati, Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak -nice.....

Greg ,651-285-0808

[email protected]

photo10_zps7a612189.jpg
photo10_zps7a612189.jpg
photo12_zps669c9a16.jpg

Because I was at a hospital (Father-in-law had a stroke), and my laptop locked up....smart ASS!

Sold to Scott & Terri...

My items are available again for sale, buyer backer out after finding out shipping cost would be higher than expected to Nova Scotia..

So, poster and hat for sale. Anyone in Minnesota that can pick them up or send me your zip code and I'll ask USPS shipping cost. Poster 48" tall, in long box , hence shipping cost ⬆

.....Poster 48" tall, in long box , hence shipping cost ⬆
Folded and placed in a smaller box will yield cheaper rates and creases. BUT summer rolls around you can lay said poster out on some hot concreate or asphalt and most all of those creases will come out, I've done it. Just a thought to try to help you move it.

I found a smaller 2" wide shipping tube to mail poster out in, (but no hat)).

So anyone interested in just poster? Shoot me a offer and a zip code and Ill get back to you.