Feej peeps going to the Navy Air Museum...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot

Isabella is Lazarus
Reaction score
Florida continguent so far is Majicmaker Vic and WFooshee Walter. RadioHowie Steve hopes to make it too, work permitting.

Gang Green riding with me are Nick Young from Picayune. Also, work permitting forum member Jeff_Q from Biloxi.

I've also invited Brian Blanchard who rode with me to experience SFO '09.

Plan at the moment is to meet at NAS Pensacola for lunch at the Subic Bay eatery,

https://www.navalaviationmuseum.org/PlanYou...ubiBarCafe.aspx

spend some time breezing through the museum (free admission), and then take a ride together. Maybe stop at the permanent Vietnam Wall near the beach.

Anyone interested in taking part, let us know. Currently we're shooting emails back and forth: I'm at mholiver at cox dot net.

It's Vic's birthday, and was my birthday on the 6th. There's birthday celebrations in my last life at Trader Jon's, but the tavern is no more.

Weather is predicted to be very favorable.

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'

looks like this is on with great weather prospects

bottom line is to meet under the F-14 Tomcat in front of the Pensacola Navy Air Museum Thur Dec 17 at 11am

RadioHowie
fuck.gif
is in :clapping: along with Majicmaker and WFooshee as the Florida continguent
thumbsup.gif

Good times ahead... :yahoo:

Cheers,

Mike

Enjoy your rides gentlemen. I'm more than a little jealous, having lived in Fort Walton Beach for 14 years. I get to make that trip next week but in the car

Weather's not looking as good as hoped, with rain setting in during the afternoon and evening, but we're still on. No pussies here!

Besides, with 2 of the guys making a 9-hour trip to get here, leavin' 'em hanging would be pretty rude. . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick and I are good to go...praying for the possibility the Texas sent weather will go/stay south over the Gulf - mostly... :unsure:

Meterologists are, by nature of the beast, pessimistic to cover their arshes anyway... :rolleyes:

I am the last bastion of Floridians making the trip. The Eastern guys are gonna hafta beat feet home in the morning to avoid riding all day in the rain on Friday. Too bad for them, but the museum meet and eat is still on, 1100!! Be there!