Finally got around to take a few pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renink

Reaction score
Been too busy riding and decided to take a few pics on the way home from some piers over looking the Manhattan skyline. Took a few better pictures with a better composition but the point and shoot camera made them too dark. You can see the UN Building and Empire State building in the background.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

You didn't get arrested for taking pics of the skyline? Dang tricky terrorist you are.

Been too busy riding and decided to take a few pics on the way home from some piers over looking the Manhattan skyline. Took a few better pictures with a better composition but the point and shoot camera made them too dark. You can see the UN Building and Empire State building in the background.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
try keeping the sumlight at your back with the Point and shoot camera, the darkness will go away

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
try keeping the sumlight at your back with the Point and shoot camera, the darkness will go away

Yeah, I know but it was the early evening and that was the only side I could get on the piers with the city in the background. I thought I had the fill in flash on but it only flashed for about 2 pics. And the other one came out fuzzy.