FJR Gone

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear the Bruce!

I had the pleasure of crossing paths with you a few times, hope all goes well with your medical issues.

JUJU sent!

Greg

Uggg...sorry to hear or read about your situation..positive vibes going your way

Sorry to hear. :(

We all face limits as life progresses, but keeping a positive attitude makes it much easier. Due to a bad left ankle, my wife has transitioned to a NC700 motorcycle with dual clutch (there's no clutch or shift levers) and I've met lots of people riding 3 wheelers for various reasons. The coolest was a guy in a wheelchair that would lift himself on his sidecar equipped bike and then store the wheelchair in the side hack.

Thoughts and prayers going out to you. We've never met but there is always a camaraderie with another enthusiast. While riding two wheels might pose problems, what about something like the Piaggio MP3?

Bruce, I believe that we have only met twice, but I found you to be one of the most interesting forum person I have met. I was looking forward to seeing you in South Dakota, but hopefully we will be able to meet at some other time.

You are my idol for continuing to ride up to your eightieth birthday making that one of my life's goals. Got six years to go.

Your friend Jerry

Bruce, to my knowledge we have not met.

Will miss you in the Black Hills.

Hopefully you will find a way to keep riding.

Best wishes.

John

Saddened by the news.......Thoughts and prayers headed your way.....