• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR parts for sale: Seat Concepts seat, bag liners, tank bag, jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtmac

Reaction score
I sold my FJR so I have the following parts for sale:
1) Pannier (saddle bag) liners. Excellent condition. $35 plus shipping.
2) Seat Concepts cover and foam on a stock Yamaha FJR1300 seat pan. Includes the rear seat pan and foam covered with a matching Seat Concepts cover so you can keep both your stock seats. Excellent condition. I bought them from the original owner but they had never been used. I had a Gen 3 FJR but according to the Seat Concepts web site, this seat should fit both a Gen 2 and Gen 3 FJR. $300 plus shipping.
3) Cortech 8230-0505-18 Black Super 2.0 Magnetic Mount Tank Bag. It has the following features: expandable main compartment, internal removable shield tote, top flap internal organizer, hideaway backpacks straps, water bladder holer included. Here’s a link to it on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008Q ... UTF8&psc=1. I used it on only one short trip. Excellent condition. $90 plus shipping.
4) I also have an Xelement 'XS-589 Classic' Men’s Brown Leather Motorcycle Jacket. I bought it from LeatherUp. Here is the link to the jacket: https://www.leatherup.com/p/Mens-Leather ... 14514.html. Very heavy jacket. The jacket has armor in the shoulders and elbows. It also has a zip-in liner. It is sized medium and should fit someone with a 38-40” chest size. It is virtually brand new. I wore in it only on one motorcycle ride. Absolutely nothing wrong with the jacket. It just isn’t my style. $135 plus shipping.

I live in Oklahoma. Not sure how to attach pics. PM me if interested.

gtmac

Currently, I have a sale pending on the Seat Concept Seats and the Cortech tank bag. The pannier (saddle bag) liners and jacket are still for sale. Here is updated pricing with shipping in the continental U.S. included (including all items, in case the seat and tank bag sales do not go through).

1) Bag liners: $45

2) Seat Concept seats: $325

3) Cortech tank bag: $95

4) Jacket: $145

I don't think I have authority to edit my original post. If there is a better way to do this, would someone let me know?

I'll take the bag liners if still available. Shoot me a PM with your payment info and I'll send ya some money. thanks

gtmac posed: Currently, I have a sale pending on the Seat Concept Seats and the Cortech tank bag. The pannier (saddle bag) liners and jacket are still for sale. Here is updated pricing with shipping in the continental U.S. included (including all items, in case the seat and tank bag sales do not go through).
1) Bag liners: $45

2) Seat Concept seats: $325

3) Cortech tank bag: $95

4) Jacket: $145

I don't think I have authority to edit my original post. If there is a better way to do this, would someone let me know?
Newbs have to wait a while before they can edit their posts. We want to see and laugh at your mistakes.
coolsmiley02.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let you laugh as long as you buy my stuff.
rolleyes.gif

I now have a sale pending on the bag liners.