FNG FIRST RIDE 260 MILES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaneoh

Reaction score
Hello to all,

Well I just got home with the (new to me) bike. Took a plane ride gave the gentleman the $$$ and drove home 260 glorious miles. Beautiful day for a ride, Has a throttle meister, and all the bugs hit the windshield instead of me!

Great fun first day! Looking forward to more...

You guys have bugs? We had a few robins show up last week but they gave up and headed south again.

Congrats on the new-to-you ride, and congrats on living where you can enjoy it year-around. The FJR is the most versatile, reliable and best engineered bike I've ever owned, and mine is an '03. Yamaha got this one right ten years ago.

Hello to all,

Well I just got home with the (new to me) bike. Took a plane ride gave the gentleman the $$$ and drove home 260 glorious miles. Beautiful day for a ride, Has a throttle meister, and all the bugs hit the windshield instead of me!

Congrats!

:) Did the same on Sunday - picked the bike in NC and drove it hove to VA, 220 miles. Well, the weather was questionable, ~ 40 with rain, but even so I enjoyed it a lot! Great bike! :)

Hello to all,

Congrats!

:) Did the same on Sunday - picked the bike in NC and drove it hove to VA, 220 miles. Well, the weather was questionable, ~ 40 with rain, but even so I enjoyed it a lot! Great bike! :)
Jealous! I too have great weather to ride in, but the old girl is in many pieces as I add more and more stuff. Let the Spring 2011 Farkle Fest Begin!!!