• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Givi E52 Monokey Topcase w/Admore lighting & mounting brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheeldeal72

Reaction score
I've sold my 2008 FJR, but retained the Givi Top case. Details are as follows:
Givi E52 Maxia Monokey Topcase - Color =N902 Gloss Black
SW-Motech Alu-Rack topcase Adapter Plate (Givi/kappa monokey)
SW-Motech Alu - Rack Toprack (Yamaha FJR1300, '06 - ) silver- for Givi, Hepco-Backer & Krauser topcases
AdMoreLighting LED kit for Givi E52 topcase

Topcase still in excellent shape with only a couple very small short shallow scratches that you might expect with a case that is not new.

All together with shipping this setup new was over $650. I'm asking $400 for everything. You pay for shipping. Local pickup in Northwest Chicago Burbs available.
20140518_133928.jpg

20140518_133904.jpg

20140518_133943.jpg

20140518_134121.jpg

20140518_133851.jpg

The gloss does match the yamaha raven black vey well. This is still available so please let me know if there are any takers? I willing to entertain "reasonable" offers.

thanx

PMs sent to both, will update if deals can be made. FYI - I have a Stealth Backrest made by Pirate that I'll be listing soon if anyone is interested.

If CheesyRider decides he doesn't want the Alurack, shoot me a PM I will be second in line
Sorry, I paid for it last night. Thanks wheeldeal72!

I don't know how long you've been looking, but the Alurack is very difficult to find used. Buying new isn't easy either as there are only two distributors in the US and neither keeps it in stock. I ordered one over two months ago from sportmotorcycles.com. Supposedly, it should be to them any day now. Since I cancelled my order, you might be able to get it from them quickly if you don't mind buying new.

Sorry all for the delayed update. Wasn't near my computer last night. Topcase and bottom brackets are now spoken for. Thanks for all those interested.

KR,

Wheeldeal72.

If CheesyRider decides he doesn't want the Alurack, shoot me a PM I will be second in line
Sorry, I paid for it last night. Thanks wheeldeal72!

I don't know how long you've been looking, but the Alurack is very difficult to find used. Buying new isn't easy either as there are only two distributors in the US and neither keeps it in stock. I ordered one over two months ago from sportmotorcycles.com. Supposedly, it should be to them any day now. Since I cancelled my order, you might be able to get it from them quickly if you don't mind buying new.

Huh, I bought mine from Twisted Throttle with no delay but that has been awhile ago... I would check their return link as well for one as you never know what you will find that was either installed or sent back.