• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - Passenger Backrest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi gang - here is a nice backrest I made that will make your passenger much happier during those long rides. The easy on/off design only takes a minute or two to install/remove. Finish is a durable satin black powdercoat. The pad measures about 8" x 8". Cost as shown is $150 plus S&H. Send me a PM if you want it. If you don't like the black finish, I could make up another painted to match your bike - same price, just let me know.

Thanks!

P9051359b.jpg

:agent:

This is the one I had at CFO guys. The wimmins loved it, and not just because it was behind me :p It seemed to be supportive right where they need it. It's easy on and off in a couple minutes, solid when mounted, and construction was first rate, as usual with Garys products. And no, I'm not on commision. Yet. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in a rack and passenger backrest...preferably real soon. Can you

please call me?

Marc Ward

262-853-2000

Looks like you've got a winner, Gary. I like the looks of this even better than the smilar combo of Gary's bracket and the Kaw Concours backrest assembly. Even better, because my total ran about $50 more than Gary's $150 estimate for the current setup. Looks even cleaner. If I didn't already have the Kaw backrest, I'd be all over this deal!

Thanks Tim! Our product development lab works around the clock! :lol: Say, send me the backplate for your pad when it gets wintry and I will trim it to look more streamlined and then repowdercoat it to match the bracket.... I hope it's working out nicely, in any case.

Ummmm....Gary, it never gets "wintery" just north of Houston. I like the setup as is!

Tim,

Maybe Gary meant when your SO gets 'wintery' and won't ride with you?! :) :)

gypsy :lol: :lol: