GA. HWY 180 Blue FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RATyrant

Reaction score
I saw a blue FJR with Florida tags getting hauled out of Suches this moring with a caved front end. Word was the rider went to the hospital with some cuts and bruises after loosing an argument with the side of Blood Mountain.

Last edited by a moderator:
We rode up 129 yesterday but nobody planted their bike in the ditch. Hope the person is OK.

JW

I was up there too, but mine is cherry red.

Had a little pucker moment on the tar snakes on Hwy. 60.

Hope they’re alright.

Was approaching a curve, a sneaky one if ya don’t know the road, on 287 near Morrison this past Friday when I saw rotating bubble-gum and about 5 vehicles surrounding a light blue cruiser with bags that was in an upright position. Knowing the road, I considered this an ominous sign. As I approached to within about 70 ft. of the curve I saw a few gouge marks in the pavement 10 to 20 feet long and some long skid/slide marks that were in a collision course with a light-pole that is planted a few feet from the road just after entering the curve. Looked like the vehicle that caused the gouge and slide marks dug into the dirt and stopped motion 2 or 3 feet in front of the light-pole.

Hope they’re alright too. Officials were there, didn't stop.