• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garauld Highway pegs for sale NEW

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim oneill

triplex
Reaction score
I've been a fan of Motorcycle Larry Highway pegs and had them on my last FJR that I sold. I just got a new FJR and wanted to order them again but found they were out of stock. Therefore I ordered the Highway pegs advertised here on the forum from Garauld with the Rivco pegs for $120 two weeks ago. They came in this past week, I opened the box and everything was there in perfect order.

Only thing was I happened to go on the Motorcycle Larry site for something else and found that his were now back in stock, albeit for considerable more money. I liked them on my other FJR and bit the bullet and spent the extra money and ordered a set that came in yesterday.

I'm now offering for sale the Garauld peg setup with Rivco pegs. I paid $120 for them and will take $80 with shipping included

Email me at [email protected] if interested again, they're brand new never installed and include all hardware and install instructions