• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin 665

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Garmin 665, great condition, one mark on the bottom right of case. Unit only, no mounts or cables. Case included.

It's a minor annoyance but once in a great while the GPS will just turn off for no reason. You just turn it back on and its fine. Contacted Garmin and they have no idea why although they suggested about 100 fixes, none of which worked so I live with it. I have a second 665 that does the same thing but my 660 doesn't. Go figure.

Paypal is fine with USPS priority mail shipping included.

This is my backup unit. My primary 665 which has a Touratech locking mount will be for sale as soon as I get my XT in. This also has no cables.. Just the GPS unit and locking mount.

Both GPS's are good to go if owsely and Irish Phil each want one. I'll toss the locking mount in for free to whom ever wants it.

I may end up keeping some spacers from the mount to use on the XT though. We'll see today.