• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin Zumo 595LM For Sale - $500

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gclarkx

Reaction score
I'm offering my like new Garmin Zumo 595LM to FJRForum and the LDRider email this week for $500. It goes on eBay next week for $625. You can get a like new Zumo for nearly half price and over $100 less than eBay! It is in the original box with all included parts, mounts, manuals. I bought it last Fall and I used it just a few times on my FJR. I just bought a new BMW R1200RS and got the BMW Navigator VI to go with it. So, I don't need the Zumo 595 anymore. This is the first Garmin I've had that has properly handled bluetooth connection for phone calls and Spotify and to my Sena 20S. It works fine, finally. But then the BMW Navigator VI works right too. I guess they finally got it right.

Gary Clark

[email protected]

Dublin, OH

Fred??

Everything ok? You really thinking about upgrading from your old GPS? Those pain meds for the hip aren't too strong now are they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just concerned about the future longevity of my old zumo 550. But I do like the way that the 550 works better than these new ones, probably too much to replace it.

OP, I guess Ill be passing on this offer. Someone can get themselves a great deal here for $500 shipped. Cant believe that I am the only one to think that. Must be because of all the cell phone gps users these days.

You have a PM. I will purchase the ZUMO.

Last edited by a moderator: