• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin zumo 660LM - SOLD!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
GPS Sold!

Garmin Zumo 660LM (Lifetime Maps)

Bought new (not refurbished) last spring in preparation for ride to FODS in West Virginia. My main reason for wanting this model is that it will display off road tracks that my zumo 550 will not, and that is what you really need when going off the pavement. It works well on my Vstrom in that regard, but I still like my old 550 better for everything else.

This is a very capable motorcycle GPS, especially for anyone using blue tooth headsets. Which is how I used it. It is indistinguishable from new and includes all of the original parts and accessories. Never even used most of the mounting accessories or the automobile mount.

Original price was ~ $600. Current street price on these is ~ $320.

I'm asking $250 shipped in the CONUS. Pictures of actual unit available upon request, but other than the box you wouldn't know it from brand new.

cf-lg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
GLWS That is a great price for someone that might want to finally get rid of the Nuvi and get a real motorcycle GPS.

I agree. Looks like eflyguy may be that guy.

edit - And he was. Congrats to eflyguy on scoring his new GPS.

Last edited by a moderator: