• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin ZUMO 665 with all accessories for MC (S O L D)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Really clean (about a year old) never dropped, no scratches, just really nice shape and works perfectly.

Garmin Zumo 665 with Lifetime maps.

Accessories include:

XM Satellite Radio Puck - Extension cable for satellite radio - Instruction and owners manuals for XM puck (GXM-40) - Full Motorcycle wiring harness and mount kit - ram ball attachment - weather-proof motorcycle mount cover - working battery - USB cable to attach to your computer for data transfers and updates.

$420.00 Delivered to you door (USPS Priority Mail) within the lower 48 states.

IMG_1969_zpslnhspotf.jpg

IMG_1975_zpsphglptyi.jpg

IMG_1973_zpsjo825vwr.jpg

IMG_1971_zpseyb4mrnc.jpg

IMG_1976_zpsi7yt9uyk.jpg

I put a piece of 3M Heavy-duty Velcro on-top of the GPS to mount my EZ-Pass, it'll easily come off if you don't need it.

ALSO, I recently cancelled Sirius XM Serice. Note that if the gps doesn't see the cancel signal from Sirius, the service continues unabated. Yes, I know that's technically cheating but they can't seem to monitor their service. And each time I'm pleasantly surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the idea of mounting the ez-pass to the GPS. I need to mount that this fall and hadn't thought of that.

Thanks for the idea of mounting the ez-pass to the GPS. I need to mount that this fall and hadn't thought of that.
Make sure to use the heavy duty 3M plastic velcro (just like the ez pass folks provide). That should guarantee it'll stay put. Losing an ez pass is a pita, damhik

Latest posts