• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 - Cee Bailey, 2 Corbin seat, SPY alarm

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken209

Reaction score
Cee Bailey windshield, reverse contour

Very good condition but I like to ride naked. (with a low chopped windshield that is…)

18.5” from center mounting hole to top of windshield

20.75” at widest section.

+2.5” tall

+0.50” wide

$125 shipped to lower 48 US

Cee%20Bailey.JPG

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Custom Corbin Seat, Gen I

Excellent condition, looks new

Definitely lowers the seating position. No scratches, tears or damage. Has been stored inside.

Custom Corbin seat with FJR embroidered in the rider’s seat. I always got compliments when I had it on.

$210 shipped to lower 48 US

2013-07-21T18-39-05_0.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Corbin Dual Canyon seat, Gen I

1 piece in very good condition, hard but comfortable,"carbon fibre" pattern, No rips or tears

$155 shipped to lower 48 US

2013-07-21T18-39-05_2.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

SPY 5000m motorcycle alarm

No installation manual. But there are schematics and write-ups on the web. It came with the bike, never installed, don’t know if it works or not.

$45 shipped to lower 48 US

SPY%205000m.JPG

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't do PayPal ...checks or MO's only

Thanks for looking.

2013-07-21T18-39-05_4.jpg

Corbin Dual Canyon seat, Gen I still available

1 piece in very good condition, hard but comfortable,"carbon fibre" pattern, No rips or tears

$155 shipped to lower 48 US

SPY%205000m.JPG

SPY 5000m motorcycle alarm

No installation manual. But there are schematics and write-ups on the web. It came with the bike, never installed, don’t know if it works or not.

$45 shipped to lower 48 US

Okay, since there hasn't been much activity regarding the Corbin Dual Canyon seat lately, I'm lowering the price to $120 and buyer pays for the shipping.

Once again it's a Corbin Dual Canyon seat, Gen I, 1 piece seat in very good condition, firm but comfortable,"carbon fibre" pattern, No rips or tears

$120 and buyer pays for the shipping. And as an added bonus, I'll throw in the SPY alarm system for FREE with the purchase of the seat !!

thanks for looking,

-Ken