Hamburger Wednesday At The Icehouse

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's that time of the month again. Who is going to be there Wednesday? Anyone from the Clear Lake area want to meet up a ride down together?

Doh! Don't get many bike nights on the South side of town and I jumped the gun.....

Okay...today is Hamburger Wednesday at the Icehouse in Angleton.

Anyone?

Uhh hello?

Sorry I couldn't make it this month... getting ready to head out for the opening of Dove season... driving out to Uvalde for a couple days R & R and some fun with firearms....

It's on for today... I'm planning on being there. Probably leave from Dave Gorhams place...

It was good to see all of you FJR riders again.

Stay in touch and remember about the get together in Kerrville. Maybe we can ride up there together from the Houston area.

I do not remember when it is scheduled at this moment so would someone post the dates and motel that it will be held at?

Later on...

Who will be at Hamburger Wednesday in Angleton this month? I think I can make it down after work.

Hey Tim , I will try to be there as usual.

Hope more of you FJR riders can show up.

It should be a cooler night and of course it will get dark sooner.

See you there...

Scott, see you there! Mike and Daniel, you guys planning to go? Weather should be perfect.

Tim and others,

Come on down!! :p

It would be good to see more FJRs in the parking lot.

It will be great riding weather for sure.