Handy Lift

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KSFJR

Reaction score
After having watched Smitty141 use his motorcycle lift and how much easier some projects are with it, I broke down and got the Handy model SAM 1000 airlift. Man, do these things make working on the bike easier. Just step on a pedal and the bike goes up and release the pedal and it comes down. No more bending over.

I also got the clamp to hold the front wheel in place to support the bike. At just under $1,000 delivered it was an expensive purchase but I had a couple of trips planned that fell through so I just used the money for the trips on the lift.

Damn does owning a motorcycle get expensive. Kind of like a boat (hole in the water and all that rot). Thanks to Smitty I have purchased the Nomar Tire Changer and know the lift. I'm afraid hanging with him is expensive so if you get a chance stay away from him. He is evil. :devil:

https://www.handyindustries.com/

Thanks to Smitty I have purchased the Nomar Tire Changer and know the lift. I'm afraid hanging with him is expensive so if you get a chance stay away from him. He is evil.
No kidding... I have a Nomar on my wish list. Only downside to buying one is I won't have an excuse to ride to Bonne Terre anymore. Maybe I will have to rethink that purchase!

I'm afraid hanging with him is expensive so if you get a chance stay away from him. He is evil. :devil:
Unfortunately, evil resides in the heart of man......and mine knows how to access my credit card. And keeps whispering in my ear, "You really need that, and even if you don't, it'd be nice to have and you deserve it. Besides, you want it and can afford it, so go ahead and buy it." Baaaaddd, Baaaddd evil person inside me! :evilsmiley03: :diablo:

Just where is that "flushing money down the toilet" smiley when you need it?

Thanks for the kind words... :diablo: . Smitty

Last edited by a moderator:
After having watched Smitty141 use his motorcycle lift and how much easier some projects are with it, I broke down and got the Handy model SAM 1000 airlift. Man, do these things make working on the bike easier. Just step on a pedal and the bike goes up and release the pedal and it comes down. No more bending over.
I also got the clamp to hold the front wheel in place to support the bike. At just under $1,000 delivered it was an expensive purchase but I had a couple of trips planned that fell through so I just used the money for the trips on the lift.

Damn does owning a motorcycle get expensive. Kind of like a boat (hole in the water and all that rot). Thanks to Smitty I have purchased the Nomar Tire Changer and know the lift. I'm afraid hanging with him is expensive so if you get a chance stay away from him. He is evil. :devil:

https://www.handyindustries.com/

I bought the same lift last year. Only drawback was that my dealer dropped it off at my garage upside down. In my effort to right the beast by myself I dropped the buggar on my foot and broke it.

Lift +1 Me -0-